Thursday, July 2, 2009

Part Time Vegetarians

I discovered this website when searching for reusable swim diapers for my four month old. I love this website and just the other day there was an article on part time vegetarians. Before I had even read this I established it into our weekly menu. It really does cut cost and we are eating way more fresh produce then we ever have. Following this allows us to eat fish, shrimp and red meat more regularly. I also feel better not always eating meat. I've now upped it to two nights a week. And my husband doesn't complain, too much. I'll get him converted eventually. I encourage everyone to become par time vegetarians as well. You'll notice the difference, especially in your grocery bill.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, 2 nights a week!?!? I never agreed to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome site, thanks! We've been part-time vegetarians all through law school because of finances, but soon realized the great health and eco benefits! (And also because raw meat makes me sick when I'm preggers.)

    ReplyDelete