Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Menu For a Month

...starting next week I will be following the dinner menu schedule that Real Simple has put together for a month, minus a week I'm in Utah. I will post EVERYTHING on ...In My Cupboard... so that you all can try it too. I will do my best at keeping it up to date. Forgive me if I don't get it up the day after, I have a active 6 month old that thinks he needs to roll, crawl, scoot all over the place.
There are only a few meals I won't make because they include goat cheese or gnocchi (I had a bad experience with that). I will find substitutes for those. The magazine provides five meals for four weeks. The greatest thing about this they lay out my grocery list. To not think about a grocery list for four weeks will rock! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment