Friday, April 24, 2009

Buffalo Wild Wings

Often the weekends are the time to take a break from the kitchen and head out for a great dinner. Once you decide you want to take a break and head out this conversation occurs..."Where do you want to eat?" "I don't care, wherever" "I don't care either, you pick" and on and on it can go. Well I've decided every Friday I will post one of my favorite restaurants in hope that you don't get stuck in that dreaded conversation. Some of my picks will be local, regional or national. If you don't have one by you, at least whenever you make a trip to the Chicago area you'll know of some good places.Buffalo Wild Wings has become one of my favorites, it has a great atmosphere. Especially with the many playoff games and ball games going on it's a great place to watch many games while eating good food. Their buffalo wings are really good and they offer 14 different sauces, ranging from very mild to "blazin". Warning: stay clear of the "blazin" unless you want to burn your mouth off, plus it's not very good. They offer plenty of other options besides buffalo wings, including burgers and sandwiches. Buffalo Wild Wings also offers take out if you aren't in the mood to eat there. They are reasonably priced too!

2 comments: