Thursday, April 23, 2009

Versawear Crock-pot

A Crock-pot is a must in the kitchen. It is a wonderful thing to have, especially when you don't have time to cook a meal. Dump all the ingredients into it in the morning and you have a fabulous dinner ready when you get home. I have two different Crock-pots and this one is my favorite. This is a Versawear Crock-pot from Target, again another wedding present. My favorite thing about it is that I can brown a roast on the stove in the pot then place it in the holder to cook. And it's nice enough that I can serve the meal right out of the pot, which means less dishes. This is dishwasher safe though after I accidentally smashed the handle against the counter and broke it I hand wash it to make sure the handle doesn't fall off again.
I highly recommend having some typed of a crock-pot on hand. You can't mess up a dinner in a crock-pot, well unless you just put it to warm (guilty).

1 comment:

  1. i use my crock pot at least 2 or 3 times a week. with a baby its a life saver, this way i don't slave over the stove trying to fix our dinner when its time for kate to eat.

    ReplyDelete