Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sour Cream Chicken & Veggies

This is a new take on cream of chicken and rice recipe. It is super easy. It's one of those last minute idea meals. I'm sure everyone has a can of cream of chicken, sour cream, rice and chicken in your cupboards or freezer. I spiced up the original recipe because it just seemed to blah. And it called for white wine but seeing as I don't keep it in the house I used water instead and it tasted great. I baked some veggies in tin foil like this and it made a complete dinner.

Sour Cream Chicken

1 c sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/3 c water
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
garlic salt
Italian seasoning

Preheat oven to 350. Combine sour cream, soup, and water. Season with garlic salt and Italian seasoning to taste. Mix well. Place chicken breast in 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour mixture over chicken and bake for 1 hour. Serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment